As many of you will know, we have postponed our Naturally Supernatural School, which was planned to start in January, until May. We are still working with the same vision, and are still so excited about it and can’t wait to see what God’s got in store for us.
As a church, we are seeking to grow our faith in 2021, and NSS is a key part of that vision. It’s a time to be equipped to see the kingdom break out more in our lives and in the lives of those around us. There will be incredible teaching, opportunity to step out into the supernatural and into more of what God is calling us to, as we grow deeper in relationship with Him. We’ve also got lots of time in small groups, as we journey together, take risks and step out in faith as family.
Interested? Here’s the details you need to know:
- When? 14 & 15 May // 21 May // 28 May // 4 June // 11 & 12 June // 18 June // 25 & 26 June
- Where? The Friary (or online, if restrictions don’t allow us to meet in person)
- How much? Before 1st April 2021: £75 // From 2nd April 2021: £100 (if cost is going to be a barrier to you attending, please get in touch with Anne Stocks)
- How do I apply? Fill out the application form on our website
- When do I have to apply by? 30th April 2021 (but if you want to snag that early bird price, make sure to book before the 1st April!)
- What if I’m not sure about it, but want to find out more? Watch the videos below, and get in touch with one of the team – we’d love to chat to you about it!
- Will it actually happen this time though? YES! This will be the last time it will be rescheduled so if you want to join us this is your opportunity!
Who’s on the team?
- Anne + Craig Stocks
- Jo Gevers
- Keira Stocks
- Geof + Sue Cole
- Alwyn Marshall
- Chris + Karin Bailey
- Jess Fair
- Wendy Mann + friends from King’s Arms Bedford
Want to hear from the team + some friends?
Have a watch of this playlist to see some familiar faces talk about NSS – what to expect, what we’re excited about and more!
We are so excited about NSS and all that God is going to be doing in us, and through us. If you’d like to join us on the journey make sure to sign up! We can’t wait to have you join us.
NSS Team x
2 thoughts on “Naturally Supernatural School: New Dates!”
Dear Jess, thank you for the NSS info. Heads up on dates – assuming that Covid restrictions are relaxed we will be on holiday on 11/12 June (postponed from last year). 😕
Big love, Geof xx
Sorry missed the 18th June not back till then 🥴. Gx